was posted at 10:04:00 PM on Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Seriously...Why does life gets worse when you are in Sec 4???
T-T
ROARS!!!
Stupid me go put my cup on my computer table..
See lah.
Water spilled.
Lucky my computer is perfectly fine!!
:]
------------------
Woke up early today though it is wednesday...
Suppose to meet Shilin and Chermaine Cheong at MRT at 6:50 am...
But Cheong was late...
We are suppose to meet Kelita, Chermaine Yong and Jason at Mac at 7 am...
We were late!!!
Haha...
But Kelita was later...
Hehe...
Had breakfast and walked to school with them...
It rained and did funny and stupid things..
P.S: ShiLin... I'm very SORRY!!!!!!
First lesson was so boring...
SS...
Physic was no better...
Chem practical was fun.
EL had a teacher observing us...
Did the topic on Irony.
POA was boring...
Chem was practical again...
-----------------------
I know this is random but why are almost very class dancing for class performance???
My class is dancing, 4e5 is dancing, 4e7 is dancing...
Maybe 4e4, 4e6, 4e8 are dancing too...
>-<'''
-----------------------
Okay...
I take back my words...
My keyboard is not totally fine.
I kept retyping.
SHIT.
