Oh CRAP!
was posted at 11:39:00 PM on Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Today was so crappy...
Had 2 hours of physics..
I really wonder how I survive this through..

I really wonder how to school plan our timetable...
English, POA, lunch, ENGLISH..
Can't they just put the two same subject together??
Whatever.
First english period was okay...
POA was tiring..
Lunch was boring...
Second english period was funny...
I don't really know what to say about my EL teacher...
LAME or FUNNY???
One of my group member was presenting her conversation half way when he went:
"Where's Helmi (my classmate)?"
The whole class cracked up..
SO NO LINK LAH...
And
When it one my classmate's turn, he went:
"What's good about famous amos (a cookie brand)?"
instead of
"Is being famous good?"
My classmate was like so suay lor...
LMAO...

NO POWER NAP TODAY...
T-T

Maths did a mock test..
So damn difficult lor..
Went home at 6pm.
Saw some freaking ______ on the way home.
Stupid ___________.

Reached home at 7pm.
Slept till almost 8pm..
I was so freaking tired lor...

Choing homework till now...
Going to sleep in a few mintues time...
SS test tommorrow!!!
Byes.