was posted at 6:42:00 PM on Friday, June 20, 2008
Hiya!!!I'm now in my gran's(father side) using my cousin's computer...
Hahas...
Woke up at 8 am yesterday..
Ate breakfast and do some sweeping, moping and tidying up the housing..
Then Chen Feng came...
Did some homework while waiting for Kai Xiang...
Only finished up one mind-map for SS..
Oh Gosh...
Ate fried rice for lunch while watching kids central..
Men, I kept changing the channel cause I can't stand watching some show for pre-schoolers...
It's an insult to my intelligence.
Kai Xiang finally came and decided to get out of the home cause it's boring...
In the end cab down somewhere (I don't know where) for Ice-cream...
The shop called Island Creamery( I think )
The ice-cream there rocks!!!
Yummy...
Then when down to Toa Payoh to meet mummy for dinner..
Decided to go Vivo for dinner..
Hog's breath!!!
I love the food there!!
Did somemore shopping and 963-ed down to woodlands before 962-ed back home...
Reached home at around 11pm, THANKS to the IDIOTIC person who suggested us to take bus...
"THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH!"
Cousins came for over-night too..
Woke at 8.30 today and waited for cousins to wake...
Then slacked and went to gran's...
Which is where I'm at now... ^^
Took some pictures yesterday...
Will update them tomorrow if possible...
So... see ya, people!
