Help them, please
was posted at 9:53:00 PM on Saturday, May 17, 2008
Did a prayer in service for the victims in Myanmar and China.
It's totally saddening.
Kids crying...
Parents worrying...
It made me felt blessed to be in Singapore.
Now, enjoying the use of my laptop.
Yup Lord, I counted my blessings.

----------------------------------
Went Youtube just now with no idea what to watch.
Came over this video featuring on a little girl singing 'Over The Rainbow'.
Her name is Connie Talbot.

Isn't she cute?
She only 7 years old!!!
She has the voice of an angel!!
I teared up while watching...





People!
You must watch this video!!
It's so touching!!!
Trust me.
I teared up (again) while watching this.
The first part is on a korean girl.
She a piano genius.
Though she's blind and had not learned piano before,
she could play by listening to it once!!!
Next is on the collaboration with Connie.
It's soooo pure...
Angels on earth...


"When you gave, you gain something."