MY Yesterday...
was posted at 10:16:00 PM on Sunday, May 11, 2008
ROARS!!!
I had a great time yesterday!!!
Hahas..

Something comical happened yesterday..
I got struck at home...
When I supposed to go down and meet my cousin.
Then the moment I wanted to get out of my house,
I realised that I had NO KEYS TO GET OUT!!!

My Blur Mother took my keys ACCIEDENTLY when she went to work...
My VERY FIRST instinct is to: BREAK THAT LOCK.
Seriously, you can't really THINK when you get panic.
THIS IS HOW STUPID YOU CAN GET.

SMSed Cousin...
Thank God that she came to my rescue..
SUPER JESSICA!!!
Hahas..
Had to trouble her to get to Toa Payoh to get the key and come to my place.

Finally, FREE FROM MY 'CELL'.
Went to Sun Plaza for lunch.
Then train-ed down and walked to Far East.
Mmm...
Like air-coned Bugis.

Shopped for a while.
Went to Vivo.
Shopped there.
Hahas..

Dinner-ed there too..
ROARS!!!
Never eat at the food court or fast food restuant when you went to Vivo...
Go fo RESTUANTS instead!!!
Why?
I ate at the food court there.
Costed me 5 bucks for a bowl of minced meat noodles.
Yeah.
Damn expensive but taste nice.
REMEMBER!!!

Reached Sembawang at 9.
Helped Dad to 打包 food home.
He just came back from 上海.
Had bubble tea on the way home!!
----------------------------------
Pictures:

Me and cousin!!!

Cousin with her three stuff toys...

Cute bear!!

Random shot at Vivo.

Pretty Cousin..

New fashion?? O.o

I WANT THIS MONKEY!! It's from Mini Toons... I WANT!!

Korean Food wrapper... The food quite nice...

A truly random shot while waiting for cousin to 'rescue' me.

Me and cousin again!! Hahas...

-------------------------------------------
Today is MOTHERS' DAY!!!
Hahas...
I'm so tired..
Went to Grans' just now.
Byes!!!