Whoo~
was posted at 11:04:00 PM on Monday, March 31, 2008
Hahas...
I FINALLY passed my 2.4km run today...(The THRID time)
Yeah, re-RE-test.
No wonder they said 'three time lucky'...

Did a last minute prayer before on my way to the running track...
Mmm...
God answered prayers in funny ways...
I thought that he would be beside me when I was running...
But instead, my friends took the place...
Hahas...

THANK A WHOLE BUNCH, people!!!
Hahas...

The teacher gave me a fright after the run...
He said: "19 plus mintues."
I was like shit... a re-re-RE test???
Then he said:"minus 2 mintues... 17 plus mintues... Good! You passed!"
I was like: -.-'''

Dots...
Hahas...

My class bonded in the PACE programme..
Then during PE, we very high...

I'm now beaming pride now.
No, I'm not proud of myself.
I'm proud of being a part of my class...

Maybe it just take some events to happen to make us bond...