was posted at 11:01:00 PM on Friday, March 28, 2008
Definition of milestone:a significant event or stage in the life, progress, development, or the like of a person, nation, etc.: Her getting the job of supervisor was a milestone in her career.
Taken from
-dictionary.com
Today is really a milestone of my life...
Today was offically the last performance for the Sec 4...
Speech Day...
Soon we seniors will have to step down.
ROARS!
I think I'm going to miss this whole bunch of people...
.....
Speech Day is very sucessful for the choir!!!
I love when we sang the 'dum dum song'...
I actually didn't lost my cool when the audience applauded...
Hahas...
I was beaming with pride now!!!
Hahas..
I will cherished all memories...
Kept the good ones, throw the bad ones
This may be a end...
But it could be a new begining.
All I know is that I LOVE THIS FAMILIY!!!
Hahas...
I think I want to change a new skin...
NOT BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE L, okay???
Whatever.
