The Movie I wanted to watch + STUFF that pissed me off...
was posted at 9:27:00 PM on Thursday, February 21, 2008
--------------------------------------------
I WANT TO WATCH DEATH NOTE OFF SPIN : L CHANGE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously...
Death note has NOT GOTTEN MY ATTENTION BEFORE okays...
But I have NO idea what came over me this few days...
I started watch Death note...
Surpisingly, I actually went ga-ga over it...
^-^'''

Trailer Here:


Like it???
-----------------------------------------------------

I'm so PISSED OFF today.
WHY?
I was caught for wearing ankle socks.

Seriously people, I WORE THAT PAIR OF SOCK FOR LIKE ABOUT A YEAR AND NOW THEY TELL ME
: "OH... Your socks IS TOO LOW."

If I don't feel pissed off, I must be crazy.

I can't believe this.
Today we had attire check for Sec 4E students today.

Do you how many teachers had gather around my class and do the attire check?

Hello? I wore that pair of sock for so many time liao le.
Now you then come and catch me?

They are so funny.
It doen't mean that my class USED TO have a bad name means that WE WILL NEVER CHANGE.
The teachers had something against us I think.

My friends from other class has far more lower socks then me also NEVER GOT CAUGHT.
That's the reason why I felt so PISSED OFF.

--------------------------------------------------
'People will not look at your good side after you have done something bad.'
---------------------------------------------------