was posted at 9:37:00 PM on Monday, February 11, 2008
BEWARE!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG...Haha... I'm back from the break...
This is how I spent my days...
*On the eve...
Went my Grandma's house for dinner...
Whoo~ Hotpot!!
After dinner went outside and play with fire...
Candles I mean... ^^
After that,
suppose to went my cousin Chen Feng home then...
we went sight-seeing in my Dad's company lorry...
It's quite cool to sit at the back of the lorry...
You could see stars...
Crap until about 12 plus in the mid-night and went around looking at flowers till about 1 plus before going home to sleep...
Reached home and 'ZZZ'...
On the first day...
Went my Grandma's house again and went to another grandma's house.
Stayed there until 10 plus.
Went home and watched TV.
Yeah, I know, it's damn boring...
X(
Anyway, don't even bother to rob me.
Why? Cause I nearly spent all my money on Sat(to be continued later).
On the Second day...
It's as boring as the first day...
On sat/ the third day...
Went movie with Jessica, kaiXiang and his friends at Bishan...
CJ7 is so CUTE!!
I want one too...
hehe...
Then went to Plaza Singapura for lunch and wanted to watch Ah Long Pte Ld.
But the the tickets were sold out..
Then went from Plaza Singapura -> Ang Mo Kio Hub -> Bishan -> Orchard
And From Orchard, we walked all the way back to Plaza Singapura...
^-^'''
Had dinner over there and went home...
Sunday was as boring as the first and second day of CNY.
Today...
Maths Term Test..
Haix...
PE is so tiring today...
-.-
2.4 km run.
I seriously despised the person who invent this...
(No offence people...)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Valentine is coming and I changed my blog song...
It's for all lovers out there!!
Happy Valentine!!!
