was posted at 9:06:00 PM on Monday, June 23, 2008
Hiya~Today is the first day of school reopens...
I always LOVE the first day of school!!
Who am I kidding?
Went to school early in the morning..
Reach school...
First and Second period: Maths
Did some practice on mean and standard deviation...
Then: Recess
Ate with Li Rong
Then: English
Did some practice for pronouncation...
Was given a very INTERESTING version of little red riding hood...
IN SINGLISH...
"little led liding hoot"
LOLs...
I laugh like mad while reading it...
Then: Assbemly
Talk by Ms Hoe...
Then: Lunch
Slack in class=Reading storybook..
Then: POA
Did some new chapter which I did not know how to spell the topic name...
Then :POWER NAP
One of my favourite moment!!!
Then: PE
Take height and weight... Slack in class...
NAH~ I won't tell you my height and weight..
End of the DAY...
Yesterday was a celebration for Grandpa's birthday!!!
My mum's side de...
Met a lot of cousins...
Had a great day!!!
^^
Byes~
Need to go off for HOMEWORK!!!
ROARS!!!
-.-
"A secret makes a woman woman.."
