Yeah yeah...
was posted at 11:17:00 PM on Friday, June 27, 2008
Today was a so-not-good-nor-bad day...
HAD MT 'O's ORAL TODAY!!!
Went to school scared like shit..
EARLY in the morning...
When Orals is like 2pm...

English was okays...
Recess was the same...
POA was managable...
SS was FUN with the video on differences between developed countries and developing countries...
Search for this tittle on youtube and the very first is the video...
Chem was okay too... We changed our seating plan...
Lunch was depressing...
ORALS!!!
Was scared during lunch time...
DID NOT HAVE LUNCH!!
Did a quick prayer before going to hall...
Indeed, miracle came...
I'm not nervous anymore!!
Why?
Cause I'm HUNGRY!!
I was busy trying to stop my hunger pangs therefore I had no time to worry..
Yeah, I know it's lame...
Whatever...
-Blahs-
The rest of the day went the same...

Seriously, I'm depressed...
Goning at 6pm from next monday onwards..
T-T
Byes~
Got to go..
DnT Tomorrow~

Ps: I want to watch Hana Yori Dango: Final!!!
But I don't think they are showing it here...
T-T