was posted at 9:43:00 PM on Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Hahas..I'm now in my Zzz Mode..
Today was like quite okays...
Rained in the morning...
First lesson was maths...
Was SHOCKED to see MR WEE walking into the class...
In The END,
He was mistaken...
Thought today was day 7..
-.-'''
Maths was so tiring...
Was trying VERY hard not to fall asleep as there was a trainee teacher around..
Must leave some 'face' for my teacher mah...
Geo was TEST...
BOO!!!
T-T
Recess was the same.
Physic was like so BORING..
But there's something to be happy about..
I FINALLY PASSED MY re-RE-exam!!
Hahas..
D&T was so funny...
Chermaine was so high that she kept singing..
And the stupid guys across the table was trying to videotape her..
=-='''
Lunch was also funny...
Maths AGAIN..
Did paper two...
so hard lah...
Going home is the best thing after a LONG day in school...
:]
------------------------------------------
Yesterday was Youth Day!!
I'm so lov'in HOLIDAYS!!
They ROCKS..
Slack at home for the long freaking 24 hours..
I felt so blessed.
The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian
is so NICE!!!
Oh crap...
This reminds me that I want to WATCH Hana Yori Dango: Final!!!
Matsumoto Jun is so hot!!!
But
Oguri Shun is hotter!!
:]
