was posted at 9:42:00 PM on Monday, July 21, 2008
ROARS!!!Hi Hi!!!
I'm back blogging!!
^^
Today was kind of sucky...
In the morning...
Was the BEST!!!
Our 'O's level "cert" was given out and our VIP is...
Mr Teo!!
My maths teacher...
Haha... It was so dumb lah...
Receive sweets from teachers..
Mmm...
Now a days seems that a lot of teachers like to give a sweets...
I don't mind though...
:]
Maths lasted for two HOURS!!
:[
Recess...
Was finding people to lend me ______.
Bad Luck today...
:[
English was okay...
Went for some NE quiz...
BORING.
Lunch was okay...
POA was BORING TOO...
It lasted for TWO WHOLE HOURS TOO!!!
:[
No PE...
Cause it was raining cats and dogs...
Can't squeeze 5 classes in the indoor sports hall...
LOLs...
Today is Farid's birthday and some guys gave him a birthday bash..
Yup, bash him straight on the face...
And Shilin was like :"Want to bet? I bet he will cry in 10 secs.."
Me: " I give him one minute."
In the end he never cry
=-='''
We are so mean!!!
Hahas...
Lousy lousy day!!
:[
