Karma gets the best of you
was posted at 2:55:00 PM on Sunday, September 11, 2011


I have only about ten minutes to type but oh wells.

Yesterday was SHINee World Concert and it has taken its troll on me.
Just the day before or rather, yesterday, I was feeling so tired and whining about how I wish I do not need to get out of the house for the concert.

Just minutes before the starting of the concert I was mentally whining about the headache I am getting from the screams.

Then 'BLAM' the starts of the concert blew me away (in a bad way) thanks to the fireworks. TSK! I was scared, okay? >O<

But at the end of the day, Karma gets me. Damn it.
I am starting to mop around like a zombie because I miss them badly.
From the songs they sang to the cute little interactions between the members... I missed them all...
So much for feeling nothing and whining about the concert.
Like what?!

Oh lord, I freaking love SHINee much more that they are occupying my brain. Damn.
PS: YAH, Pabo Minho, I love you more now despite the fact that I still dislike your little strip tease.