It’s June & my oh-so-little-ten-days holidays.
was posted at 1:15:00 PM on Saturday, June 4, 2011
My pathetic Fujitsu is dying on me and it’s a pain in the butt to transfer my things over to my Lenovo. Oh wells, everything has a life span; it’s just a matter of time.

Holidays had finally started (YAY! for that)

It kicks off with a short trip to JB, much to my happiness with Elaine :)

Meet up at CCK for lunch (after her driving) and getting tickets for Beast's fanmeet AND Korean Music Wave (Damn ouch, my heart) before heading down to JB. Traffic was okay, I guess - though boarding the bus at Marsiling was a huge problem and it was damn uncomfortable because there's this aunt sticking so close to me that I felt so violated.

Oh, just a comment on the new system that the checkpoint at JB, it was just so plain redundant (in my view). LOL.

Started off with Elaine getting her mangas and me getting my book (Safe Haven) from popular.

After that we went on to start our Kbox session :D
It was plain awesomely cheap and fun.
Intially planned to stay till 6pm before going off but we stay till 8 plus before leaving the Kbox.
Super love the buffet dinner there
:)


This is the only picture I took. HA.

I totally LOVE Malaysia for the cheap prices and yummy food! (I miss my sushi :O )
Hehheheh.

Anyways, I have no single idea where should I go for IIP.
Sighs.

PS: Am not going Korea this September (going after IIP~). Anyone has any ideas on where else to go? :O