Now and forever
was posted at 5:32:00 PM on Saturday, March 5, 2011

Credits to Elaine~

A long over due post here~
^^

Went off for Jumbo lunch on 28 Feb with flavours.
As usual, erm, most of us were late.
Hahahas!

Went down to Dempsey where it holds a lot of wonderful memories for the rest~
Though it's my first time there, I could really imagine from all the descriptions from them.
HAHAHHA!

Lunch was scrumptious (Duh!) and I'm totally in love the cereal prawns (but NOT obsessed with the tails like Jenies :P)

It had been a long time since I last saw them (okay maybe except Elaine)
Even though we are all busy and caught up with our own life, hopefully there will still be a chance for us to meet up~
Certain bonds form from fan-girling is hard to break~

Once fan-girling starts, you know it's hard to stop~
^^

HAHAHAH!