was posted at 11:43:00 PM on Monday, February 7, 2011

Well well, it's already the fifth day of Chinese New Year and also the start of school.
As usual, nothing special happened in school, except for the fact that I had first attempt for Koi? Other than that, nah.
----
On the eve of Chinese New year, I dragged myself to school.
Was having a internal battle of leaving or not leaving.
So after much thought, I left for Kbox with Momo.
Went home to prepare before heading down to Granny's for dinner.
After dinner, we slacked for awhile before heading for a little ride in my Dad's lorry with my younger cousin. (Our usual 'tradition' Hahahah!)
Too bad it's raining, if not I would enjoyed the ride instead for swearing in my head.
Hahahhas!
Did not manage to catch much of the fireworks this year - thanks to the rain though at that moment I certainly had cared less for fireworks.
When down to get flower and poof, we are finally back home!
Woke about 11.50am on the first day of Chinese New Year.
I almost broke my record of always waking p before noon~
Prepared before getting down to Grandma's.
Slacking-Playmonopolyonipod-watchtv-readingstorybook-stareatbabies
That's life for you on Chinese new year~
(At least it's for meh)
Woke up earlier on the second day of Chinese New year.
Got down Granny's and camera-whore/playing with polariods and DSLR.
Hahahhas!
Men, it's a long time since I saw them!
We certainly need a meet-up as soon as possible~
:p
