Took me long enough
was posted at 1:48:00 AM on Thursday, December 30, 2010
Man, it took me like 2 hour to finish my trip post.
-___________________-

Went out with cousin Jessica today again~
Lunch was at Superdog and the grilled fish burger I had was not bad~
^^

Shopped at New look @ 313.
Saw this damn nice wedges and was tempted to buy.
Decided to think first before getting it so we headed down to Forever 21 and Cine before walking down to Wisma.

Headed down to Etude house at Ion for a mini haul before getting down to watson to get my eyeliner~
:D

Was craving for some takoyaki so we decided to join the long queue to satisfy our cravings.
Man, it was so yummy!
Definitely one of the best takoyaki!
(Self explanatory though, given the long freaking queue but thank God that it moves fast enough)

Went into new look @ Ion, hoping that I got find some shoes but in the end I got myself a cardigan,
Hahahas.

Headed to Starbucks to get a drink.
I finally tasted the toffee nut flavour that everyone is talking about~
Hahahs!
Accompanied cousin to da bao her food before heading back to new look, deciding whether I should buy the wedges or not.
After much pondering, I bought the shoes.

Headed home and when I showed my parents the wedges I bought, they nearly fainted!
Why?
`
`
`
`
`
Because of the height of the wedges~

My dad even asked me if I will fall flat on my face it I wore those shoes.
-______________-
LOL!

Yup, so I was glad that I got myself I pair of shoes for Chinese New Year but damn, my heart ache for the amount of money I spent today.
D:
Tsk, what a spendthrift I am!

Anyways, the year is really coming to an end!
Hopefully, next year will be a better year for me~
^o^

Okay, I'm going to bed now.
It's 2.03am.
-__________________________-'''