was posted at 9:52:00 PM on Monday, December 6, 2010
Well well, it's already December~:DD
The year is coming too an end and yes, I'm getting hell ya excited~
HAHAHAHA!
Anyways, there's a few things that happened these few week~
^^
First up was Se7en's Singtel event in Singapore.
Did not want to go at first, since I'm like not really that interested but heck, thanks to Elaine (her continuous nagging :p), I wavered and followed her down to Orchard to see him.
-__________-
Thought we are going to be late at first but thank God, Darren drove us down and we made it just time, before he came out.
Oh boy!
I really have to admit, that he really handsome~
LOL!
He sang Digital Bounce, Better together, I'm going crazy (MY FAVOURITE) and another song for the encore~
After the event, Elaine and I went down to Taka for dinner at Mos Burger.
But damn, the staff was really rude to us that day.
Please, I get it that it's really pissing for the lights/electricity to be on and off but, hey, I'M THE CUSTOMER. You can at least say something like, "sorry, please wait for a while" instead of showing me your hand.
How rude!
:[
Anyways, after the lousy dinner (thanks to the service although you can't really expect much but still, respect is the issue here) we went back home~
----
Next up will be the chasing after Beast~
Got ready and bus-ed down to the airport.
The bus ride so slow that I think the driver drove like, 20km/hr?
Gosh, I swear I could even count the birds that flown past.
-______________-
Finally reached the airport (surprisingly on time) and waited for Beast's arrival.
Waited for awhile before they came out.
The first person I saw was like Doo Jun in his red beanie.
Next is Dong Woon~
The rest went by but I did not manage to catch an eye because we were rushing to the cab.
Ran like nobody business.
HAHAHA!
It had been a long time since I ran and yeah, I'm aching like an old woman now.
D:
Went down to MBS Convention, where Mnet was held and waited.
In the meantime, we watched this super disgusting thriller (totally brutal ways of killing) although I was covering my eyes with Jun Hyung's photos at first (Amanda was doing her fan board) then Doo Jun's (She had extras of Doo Jun) but still, ewwww.
After that we watched Avatar!
Although it was parts and pieces (I went in and out of the cab), it was really a good movie! It was so, erm drawing(?) that my eyes was sticked to the screen with my mouth slightly ajar.
HAHAHA!
Embarrassing sight but still, I can't help it.
HEHEHEH.
Went down to MO because Elaine wanted to see Fahrenheit.
Was to lazy to chase so I just walked but nah, I can't see them from a far but it's okay, I can still rely on Elaine's Fancam.
Hahahhas.
Waited and we chased Beast down to the airport before they went into the CIP terminal.
AND they are like so nice, or should I said KiKwang is so nice?
Hahahhas.
He was like waving and waving as we went past and of course with a cute bright smile.
^O^
Behind him was Yo Seob, playing with his phone.
Next is Dong Woon in his blonde.
Hahahhas.
His mouth kept moving and moving and he was like stare a bit before he waved at us.
LOL!
Doo Jun was back facing us with his red beanie and white singlet.
Did not see the rest but according to Elaine, Jun Hyung was sleeping with shades and his mouth was wide open.
HAHAHAHAH!
Went back to MBS to pick Amanda and her sister and wanted to wait for MBLAQ.
We was like at the traffic light, waiting for it to turn green when Elaine suddenly shouted "MBLAQ!" and the whole cab went crazy because MBLAQ's mini bus was just diagonally across us.
I saw a blonde (Seung ho) before a stupid cab dash in and blocked our view.
-____________-
Waited at the hotel for a freaking long time before cabbing home with Gin.
And yeah, I had a great day and I realized something, my eyes kept focusing on Dong Woon when I didn't mean to look at him. Blonde are too attractive to my eyes?
HAHAHHA!
----
Lastly, yesterday, I went to my cousin's place to visit, since she just gave birth to a pretty daughter.
The baby is like so small, that I don't dare to touch her.
Hahas.
Hopefully, when she's older, I will get the chance to play with her~
Heheheh.
Anyway, we went up to the 50th floor and OMG, the scene was damn cool.
I thought I might shiver to my death or something but heck IT WAS DAMN COOL!
It felt safe although at some parts, where the flooring is made up of wooden planks but beneath it, it was cement so yeah, I felt damn safe.
Hahahas.
And, yes, Singapore does really live up to the name of concrete jungle!



Alrights, that's all I have for now and yups, BYE!
:D
