was posted at 8:17:00 PM on Sunday, October 31, 2010
Well first of all, Happy Halloween~:D
Side note: LOL at vampire Onew and werewolf key! HAHAHAH! Am I the only one that think so? :D
Today is the final goodbye stage for SHINee and as well as the end of Hello (music shows?) promotions, I guess?
I know you guys (kpop fans) would have known that Jjong is dating Shin Se Kyung.
I have to admit that I was shocked at first, thinking that it was nothing but a huge not funny joke.
It hurts, no kidding that knowing someone you love has that someone special.
But what hurts me more is to see Jjong being sad over this commotion.
Yes, I cried but not for myself. It's for him.
It is something wrong to find someone worthy of your love?
After this incident, I have come to realize that I have to snap back to reality and prepare myself in case I have to suffer any huge heart break that my Yuboh Minho has found his someone special in the near future.
I may die a little inside but no big deal (at least I thought so for now), I will survive.
But I will still stand by SHINee no matter what, that's my promise to them and as well as to myself.
Okays, stupid fangirling aside, I had a great day out with bestie Li Rong yesterday~
:DDDD
We finally met up after like zillion days!
Hahahaha!
Shopped around orchard and went home with an aching back and feet.
Satisfy but ish, yesterday was my unlucky day.
>O<
Oh, and I cut my hair today.
Now it's sooooooo short.
Really.
It's just a few cm over my shoulders so yeah, you can imagine it yourself~
HAHAHAHAHAH!
