was posted at 9:29:00 PM on Thursday, May 12, 2011
I swear I'm soooooooo in love with this song!
YAY for 2NE1~!
-
It had been long since my last update?
It's May already!
Somehow, it feels like time does flies and yet, it does not flies that fast enough?
Contradicting but that the best I could come up with.
HAHHAHA!
School has been the usual, as usual.
Mundane, I guess?
For every single day, it's the same old routine.
No idea why but I'm tired.
Oh wells.
And oh, Elaine and I had been toying with the idea of flying to Korea after her and before my IIP.
It's more or less decided~
Oh I can't wait!
I want to shoppppppppppppp all day in Korea!
HAHAHHAH!
Feel like flying over this instant.
I'm dying for a getaway!
AND certainly will not mind get over to JB just for a day!
Hehhehe~
But it's just my wishful thinking~
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSIN JESSICA~ :D
PPS:

This just remind me on how much I love this guy.
:p
