If only they exist near me
was posted at 3:22:00 PM on Friday, March 11, 2011
Well, I'm back from Ubin camp, preferably known as Tired camp (LOL.)
So even though my whole body is like aching mad now (somehow including my fingers), I have decided to be 'hardworking' to update a double post.
^^

So first up with my Nex trip with Cousin Jessica on the 8th.
Showed damn late, due to the fact that blur-and-not-thinking-straight me thought that we are meeting up at Bishan instead of Serangoon.
-.-

Got up to the cinema, hoping that we will make to the screening of I am number four and thankfully, we did, though I missed the part whereby the Mogadorians killed Number three in the begining.



Though it was not what I expected (I was hoping to have a more vicious battle) but heck, it was still good to me especially Alex Pettyfer (he is soooo hot) ^^
Now I can't wait for Beastly to come out~
Hopefully, the movie will do some justice to the book~
(I love the book!)

Anyway after the movie, we got us some bites since we were like starving before heading back to the theater for second round - No strings attached.



It's pretty funny and sweet in a way. Adam played by Ashton Kutcher is such a sweet guy especially how he cares for Emma (Natalie Portman). He actually came up with a period mix (a CD consists of song related to period - you know, like blood etc. LOL, I know.) Ahhh, how I wished there actually guys like that.
HAHAHA!

After the second movie, we walked around Nex since it's my first visit there before heading because I have not yet packed for tired camp.

So yeah, I had a great day out before D-day.
HAHAHAH!