was posted at 6:23:00 PM on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Part 2 of my trip, yeah?
-
(02.09.2011)
Woke up at 6am since we had a half day city tour. Saw Cheang sisters' fake Edwin Goh while waiting for others to arrive and the topic for the moment was all about him. LOL.
This is when Elaine started to take notice of a guy on the on bus and told me that this particular guy has beautiful eyes. TSK! -.- (Let's label him as the Mr cute guy in this post, kays)
Our first stop was breakfast where we had Dim Sum at a restaurant. Elaine ended sitting next to Mr cute guy with a seat in between them. LOL. Breakfast was okay, not as delicious as I thought it will but I like the siew mai. Hahahhas.
We moved on to the mid point of the peak. The view was nice but not as great as the night view which is impossibly breath-taking. Loiter around before heading to Repluse Bay and Aberdeen where we took a short boat ride to enjoy the scenery.
Jewelry factory was next on the list but it was damn ass boring for us. Killed time by playing brain teasers. Went down to a Ginseng company where I bought some dried logans for my family~
The last stop was lunch. Again, Elaine sat next to Mr cute guy but this next time, there's no chair acting as an obstacle between them. Lunch was okay, better than the first night's dinner in my point of view.
Walked back to the hotel and a short rest before heading out. Walked around in search for a shop that sells wife biscuit. Give up looking for it and we headed to the temple street which has nothing much ):
Rested at Starbucks where I had the hot chocolate that I was craving since forever. Oh my whipped cream... *Dreams*
Got back to our hotel's concierge for directions to the wife biscuit shop. It was a tiring journey for me since I hated walking non-stop. LOL. Almost missed the shop until Elaine told me. >O<
Headed down to Mongkok again for more shopping >O< As expected, we went to Argyle Centre (told ya it's my favourite place in Hong Kong). Settle down at burger king and started hogging the free internet service for an hour with only orders of chicken tender and a cup of ice milk tea ><
Did more shopping after we rested. Cabbed back to the hotel after much shopping. Had our wonderful supper of Nissin cup noodles and Share Tea (my new obsession next to Gong Cha).
Chatted while putting on eye mask. I have to say that through out the whole day, I was mentally tortured by both sisters, especially Elaine about Mr cute guy. Both of them (crazy women) had been yakking non-stop about him and it almost drove me crazy. TSK!
But I have to admit that Mr cute guy actually looks not that bad. He does have a pair of watery eyes with long lashes. (GOD WHY YOU SO UNFAIR TO ME?!)
(03.09.2011)
Woke up late on the last day of the trip ><
Got out of the hotel for breakfast. Heading for wonton noodles initially but unfortunately, it was opened at a later time so we settled at a local diner. Had the awesome-I-still-miss-it Bo Luo Bun (great, I'm drooling now) and abalone chicken congee. *Sigh* I missed the foooooooood ):
Walked all the way down to the wife biscuit shop to buy our goodies. Bought in total 8 boxes of goodies that caused my arm to ache at the end of the day. TSK! I think I must be really insane.
Went back to the hotel for last minute packing and laze around before checking out. Deposit our luggage at the concierge and headed down for more shopping since it was still early. Lunched at the wonton noodles place before continuing more walking.
Returned back to the hotel and waited for our transport to arrive. Had dessert at Xu Liu Shan (许留山) at the airport before heading for our flight. I loved the Mango Mochi so much that I take away some. LOL.
Reached Singapore at about 11:35pm and headed to the duty free shop to get some liquor for my Granny. That much ends my holidays~
-
To be honest, I love Hong Kong for its shopping places and Eaton Hotel. It's an awesome place if you wanted to spend your time shopping. I know because if there a next time that I wanted to go to Hong Kong again, it will be mainly because of the shopping. Food, maybe the Bo Luo Bun, yes. Food expenses can be considered high in Hong Kong though.
Eaton Hotel has left a deep impression on me. I have nothing but positive comments about the hotel. The service is certainly superb. Imagine the house keeping lady scrubbing the toilet volunteering when you only ask her to clean the bin. See, what I meant? It will be better if the location is in Mongkok but I am satisfy as it is ;)
However, one thing that pissed me about Hong Kong is that for some reason there are always water dripping out of nowhere. By always, I really mean ALWAYS. Like seriously. I have no idea whether it's the rain or the air-cons dripping water. Trivial matter but certainly does pissed me off eh.
Well, despite this, in a nutshell, I still enjoy my trip~ ;)
