was posted at 9:23:00 PM on Saturday, June 11, 2011

On Tuesday, it was IKEA trip with Doris.
Meet her down at Khatib since there's direct bus to IKEA at Tampines. Almost missed the bus but the uncle was kind enough to let us in which let to us jinxing the bus because it BROKE DOWN.
Opps.
But we did get a complementary bus ride down to Tampines interchange. Waited for it-seems-forever-to-reach shuttle bus to get us down to IKEA. Shopped for the things she needed for her new bedroom before getting yummy hotdog buns. :D
Note to self: If I were to get down to IKEA myself/with friends, please please remember to bring an extra bag to keep the stuff because IKEA does not provide plastic bags. A little inconvenient for us but helps a great deal for the environment. ^^
Waited for the shuttle bus that brought us back to Tampines. I swear Tampines is my new shopping heaven. (A food heaven for Doris~ :P ) Three freaking big malls and those push carts at the interchange. OH GOSH. If only I stay in the west. HAHHAHAH! (But I'm so used to North)
Shopped for a little before getting dinner (Tori Q - YUMMEH) and headed home. Submitted my choices for IIP that night. Hopefully everything will go smoothly, eh.
:D
On Wednesday was cousins outing. Met up with Jessica at Bugis first after her paper. Lunch was at Pastamania where we shared the Hawaiian Pizza and the combo sides (Coke and Calamari).
We got us green bubble tea after lunch. It's my first time tasting I love Taimei's bubble and to be honest I'm not wow-ed by it. Mmm... Bubble tea does taste almost the same I guess? (#forevergongcha :p )
Shopped around Bugis street before heading down to Somerset to begin our second round of shopping.
HAHAHHA.
Met up the rest at Somerset before heading down to Scape for our Sakae Sushi dinner. Dinner was average I guess? Not that up to standard but still not that lousy. HAHAHHA but I missed the sushi in Malaysia. D:
Despite that, I still love our chat session~ :)
Walked around Cine before heading back home. :D
----
Oh well, tomorrow marks the end my pathetic ten days holidays. I'm in NO hurry to get back to school - the thought of going through a mundane lifestyle is making puke but I guess I can't stop it from coming right? *Sighs*
Anyways, will be meeting Elaine to settle our trip in September~ :D Have decided to get down to Malaysia (YAY!) since I have limited time and I really need a short getaway from Singapore before IIP starts.
Oh boy, I'm eggcited~ ^^
