19 Confessions
was posted at 10:06:00 PM on Saturday, August 6, 2011


#1 - Choi Min Ho is still (illegally) my husband even though I have to admit that his place is wavering (OH NO!)

#2 - One OTP that I shipped hardcore(ly) is TOPBOM. (People, they are meant to be *nods*)

#3 - I've always thought that I would NEVER like guys younger than me but recently, there seem to be a change in that... (cue Chunji)

#4 - I love books and I still do. It's just that the timings that I feel like reading are just damn weird.

#5 - I'm socially awkward around people I don't know well.

#6 - I don't really have a favorite colour. I like nice colours.

#7 - I LOVE CHEESE

#8 - Favorite girl group/band - 2NE1 :) (BOMMMMMMMMMMMMMIEEEEEEEEE)

#9 - I personally would prefer Japanese food over Korean food ><

#10 - I can't stand parents smoking in front of their kids. (Like ARGH, I want to smack these people on the head!)

#11 - I do read fanfics and I do stalk some stories.

#12 - I've learn basic Korean but I still cannot read the characters.

#13 - I used to be addicted to online shopping (maybe I still do)

#14 - I hate to cry in front of someone.

#15 - I prefer vanilla ice-cream over chocolate ice-cream.

#16 - I'm a sucker for cute stuff.

#17 - I love ballads

#18 - I can't live without music. (MUSIC IS AWESOME)

#19 - I don't think I can quit kpop (which can translate into -> Kpop is my life)