was posted at 8:54:00 PM on Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Never gave a thought on how much I would love this until I saw the teaser.
First time was okay, Second was better.
By the third time, I'm totally in love with the song~~~
The MV just made it better~
:D
Anyways, school has long started and it's almost July!
Time flies eh.
UT2 is starting next week too.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Oh, I have an interview for IIP this Saturday.
Everything is moving so fast that it felt so surreal.
D:
But I need and do believe that everything have a positive side!
So buck up!
:3
PS: Beast Fan Meet on Saturday and yes, I'm going :D
PPS: I don't really believe that Junhyung and Hara is dating. (I'm not being delusional! It's just that there is so much coincidence that make the whole thing seems erm...) I will believe if either of them admit it themselves eh.
