was posted at 11:16:00 PM on Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Hellosss Humans~Yup Yup, I know I should get off for bed..
SOON, I promised.
Anyway, it science today which suppose to be okay than other module.
Unfortunately, it's ELECTROMAGNETISM, an ass of a topic.
Geesh, Physics.
:[:[
Boring is the word to describe and yesh, I did shut down when faci was explaining.
WHICH I made a fool out of myself by asking what's the title of the day.
=.='''
Everything is so last minute today.
It seems like the whole class are giving up on presentation.
:X
LEO system is such a ass too.
PISSED OFF.
However, laughed a lot too.
All thanks to Ms Chen Chen, new made classmate.
:]:]:]
Do ya know, a guy gave us PAD when we are walking back to class?
SO ROFL.
We laughed on our way back.
LOL.
Stay back to do RJ and clearing e-mails.
Haha.
Dinnered with her and her friend which we do click off.
:]:]
-----------------------------------
Anyway, I want to share something with you guys~
Mia sent this questions via e-mail and I think it fun doing~
1. Go to Disneyland with?
I say: Aaron Yan
- Okay,I have no idea why but I guess it's because he did promote for disneyland before?
2. Sing a collaboration with?
I say: SHINee's Onew
- I totally adore his voice!! His voice is so unique and smoothing. I certainly love and honoured to sing a duet with him!!
3. Give a big hug to?
I say: SHINee's Taemin
- Of course it's TAEMINNIE, my cute little dong seang and son!!! Who can resist such cute being and not have her Noona Instinct kicks in?
4. Have a romantic dinner with?
I say: Kim Bumm
- Haha... A romantic dinner with Bummine will be... ROMANTIC, I guess... He's just so shy!! Aww.. So cute!! I will have a nice time teasing him. Haha... But I'm not that mean.
5. Do a "couple dance" with?
I say: SHINee's Key
- KEY OPPA is a great dancer. He seems gentlemanly enough to lead me in the dance. (Yesh, I a noob in dancing. :X)
6. Have a nice conversation over coffee with?
I say: SHINee's JongHyun
- It will be nice to have a conversation with him. I mean, he has one of the best personalitiy in the group and he can talk well to girls so it will not be that weird.
7. Want to act in a Drama with?
I say: Jiro Wang
-I think he made a good actor.
8. Have a One-Night-Stand with?
I say:
- Want do ya think? :X
9. Be sex-buddies with?
I say: I'm SO NOT GOING TO ANSWER THIS. PERIOD
- Use your own imagination. Let's see how dirty your mind is.
10. Get married to?
I say: SHINee's MINHO!!!!
-
-------------------------------------
Bed, here I cooooommmmeeeee~
Bye yas~
