I survived a week of poly!!!!!!!!!!
was posted at 10:54:00 PM on Friday, April 24, 2009
What a dumb title I had over here.
LOL.
Hey, you can't really blame me.
I'm a dumbo, what.
[:[:[:

Anyway, I REALLY SURVIVE A WEEK OF POLY!!!!!!!!!!!
With some hiccups, of course.
-----------------------------------------

20.4.2009

First day of school!!!!!!!!

Reach school classroom at 8.30 am on the dot.
After marking the attendance, I was announced as the last one that was on time.
Any others are consider late.
So I'm so lucky.
:]:]

Communication was the module we had for that day.
I sit there gong gong one loh.
Obviously I had no single idea what was going on.
:[

We had introduce ourselves which like so... SIAN?
First meeting flew by and we had a study break which is.. like no difference from lesson.
=.=

Second meeting starts and flew past too.
Then it's LUNCH~
Lunched with my fellows team mates.

After lunch we went back to chiong presentation.
It's like WTH, we had to do presentation like EVERYDAY from 1.30pm to 3.30pm.
]:

Presentation is so.. lousy for my part since I was like what am I suppose to say.
]:

We are suppose to do our RJ and quiz and evaluation by 11.59pm EVERYDAY.
So -.- lah.
----------------------------------

21.4.2009

I was almost late cause the lift area is like so FLOODED.
So I decided to take the stair which is like so *BEEP* wrong decision.
The moment I reached the fifth floor, I was panting like nobody's business.
-.-

That was SCIENCE.
For pete sake, why do we have to learn SCIENCE?
-.-

Anyway, the topic is like blood.
:X

Lunch finally arrived.
At was to lunch with Charmaine, one of classmates but Joanne called me and in the end, I lunched with my Cheers mates.
:]

After lunch chiong back to class to finish presentation.
My group is the first to present.
=.=
But at least I think we did okay.
:]:]

After went to library to meet my Cheers mates.
:]:]
Watch 17 again at causeway.

The movie is okay, I guess.
I did gasped when Zac kissed the lady.
So LOL.
><

Went home after that.
:]:]:]
-----------------------------------

22.4.2009

Enterprise Skills that day.

Like so sian, I think?
So I won't be blogging about this day.

Anyway, one of my classmates kept saying the word 'Rocks' that my faci banned him from saying that.
LOL.

:]:]

-----------------------------------

23.4.2009

Maths was the module of the day.
After months of NOT thinking about maths, my mind is kind of slow in thinking.
Haha
><

But it was fun, with fun people in my team, so I had a great laugh.
:]:]:]

No presentation for the day~
Yeah!!

But the game we played so freaking fast.
30 secs only.
I just write the problem on my paper and times up.
LOL.
And Fan Ying, one of my classmate is so fast in thinking!!
I just sucks at maths.
Sorry, Mr Teo!
><

Anyway, I went home with Chen Chen, my classmate and her friends.
Her friend is so funny that I was laughing so hard that my tummy hurts.
>.<'''

Trained down to Sun plaza to collect my package: My BB cream.
:]:]:]

So FREAKING HAPPY~~~~

Anyway, I went to Mac and sat to wait for my Mum.
Did my RJ and opened my package (I'm not the world most patience person, ya know?).
I LOL at the package when I saw a LOLLIPOP.
HAHA..
That's so CUTE.
They gave me a LOLLIPOP.
Hahaha..
:]:]:]

Went home with my Mum.
:]:]:]
--------------------------------------

24.4.2009

Today is cognitive thinking which I seriously don't get the idea of this module.

Climbed the stairs again but this time I was not panting (much).
I guess it's either I got my stamina back or I'm just lucky.
*Shrugs*

Kabaddi is a sport that I learnt today.



Seriously I had NEVER heard of this sport before loh.
><
what an eye opener.
Haha.

I'm so Kuku.
Haha..

Laughed a lot today.
:]:]:]

Anyway, I've got a B for Science and a C for communication.
Oh my Dang, I've GOT a C!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------
Anyway, in conclusion,
Oh shit.
*Laughs*

I think I'm going to love RP soon.
Maybe my class, W45P too.
We will see, soon.
:]:]:]:]:]

*Laughs*

Anyway, I've got to do my trailer soon.
Or else Rach is so gonna kill me tomorrow.
:X

Toodles humans~
Lah lah lah~

"You are a song that I sing everyday."
"You deep clear voice rings into my ears, making me feel like I had known forever..."
"You are the bodyguard of my love."