Oh my Dang.
was posted at 7:04:00 PM on Monday, April 13, 2009
Gosh, My mum is nagging and nagging nonstop the moment she got into the house.
Menopause, I think.
*Roll eyes*
Shall not get worked up by it, it will just affect my health.
So not worth.
Just let her do want she wants bah.

Any, I'm NOT encouraging anyone to drink beer, okay?
All I want is to share the hotness of Lee Minho a.k.a Goo Joonpyo.
Anyway, who will bother about beer when your eyes where on a hottie all the time?
Whatever.



After hotness, it will be cuteness then.



Aww... So CUTE!!!
:]:]

Anyway, due to work purposes, there a need for me to learn more about Kpop.
Dang, my knowledge on Kpop is limited to - SHINee, DBSK, BoA, Rain and... I couldn't think of more...
So this few I went into learning more about Big Bang.
So far, I THINK I could recognize each member...

There's:
T.O.P: The hot gangster looking guy with thick eyebrows...
G-dragon: The guy with a weird hairstyle and a cute smile
Seugri: The hunky guy that I think he looks a little like Rain.
The other two...
Omo. I don't know...

Can anyone err.. tell me?
>.<

Oh my DANG.