was posted at 5:30:00 PM on Thursday, April 9, 2009

Alright, yesterday was Bling Bling's birthday and today was Jesse McCartney's!!
"Happy birthday to you~"
"Happy birthday to you~"
"You are twenty-two now~"
"And I wish you success~~~~"
Okay, although I loved Minho Oppa more than you now, I STILL LOVE YOU, okay?
So...
HAPPY 22th BIRTHDAY to Jesse and wish you happiness everyday~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
:]:]
Here's your bday present:
Okay, this song is kind of old but it's still one of my favourite!!
"Because you live there's a reason why that I carried on when I lost the fight."
----------------------------------------------------------
Geesh, I know who people are sick of me singing for two consecutive days.
So...
"Sorry sorry sorry sorry"
- Super Junior's Sorry sorry~
:p
Oh wells.
Went out with Chermaine Cheong on tues to watch 爱到底.

I love the first story...
It kind of sad and I ALMOST cried.
One phone call to help a person to move on...
The second was quite good too..
The third was kind of... Chim?
I don't really get the story.
The last on was damn funny.
I laughed like nobody's business...
>.<
Overall, the movie was nice~
Went shopping around~
And went home~
:]:]
Okays, I gotta to go~
Bye ya~
:]:]
