It's the bug.
was posted at 11:02:00 AM on Thursday, March 26, 2009
I have no IDEA why I had the urge to type this post.
=.=
Perhaps, my life was boring nowadays that I have nothing to say or
I guess it's the BBF bug...
And it eating my brain away.
-.-
----------------------------

Alright, alright.

Background

Taiwan Version: Meteor Garden 1 & 2

Okay, I don't really remember what with these series cause it was years ago.
I don't even remember if I did finish watching it.
>.<
Anyway, all I remember is that I totally hated Jerry Yan's character.
I prefer Da S and Victor Zhou, IF I REMEMBERED correctly...

Sad to say, I don't like these series.
:[:[

Whatever.


Japan Version: Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2

Whoo~
I totally adore these series!! (Though some parts of series two is kind of crap)
I totally love the chemistry between the two leads though my favourite character is Rui.
:]:]


Korea Version: Boys before flowers

I love the series too!!
:]:]
Though they changed a lot of the storyline...
And way too much Jandi and Jihoo interactions...
I mean in the manga, these never got as close as in this version.

From the start, I had been rooting for Joonpyo and Jandi couple since they were meant for each other.
Yet, my heart started to waver a LITTLE when I saw this:



Heck, why do they HAVE TO LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER?????????
Now I want bang my head on the wall since I had no idea who I wanted Jandi to be with.
><

Another thing,
Since the two other version did not put Jandi's friend Ga Eul and Yi Jung together,
A lot of fan were hoping them to be together.
I'm not exactly wanted them together.
I mean yeah, they look good together but a part of me were like...
Jealous...?( I guess so.)
Gosh, I'm so possesive towards my Kim Bummine.
><


Cast

No offense, but I totally HATED Taiwan's F4.
(Perhaps that's why I'm biased towards the show?)
I guess the reason why I hated them they looked... unappealing?
But Victor Zhou did a good job in acting Rui..
Though I did not know much of that pineapple head.

I love Japan's F4 because of the acting, I guess...?
I love them lots!!!
:]:]

For the Korea's F4 I think it's because of the looks...
Call me mediocre or whatever but you got to admit they LOOK GOOD, the FOUR of them.
I love the four of them!!
:]:]
(Alright, the three maybe had more scene than our dear Woo Bin but I still love him.
:]
You can't called them F4 with any missing member, ya know?)

For the female lead, I would prefer the Japan one...
Mao did a great job!!!
:]:]:]


--------------------------------------------

Alright, alright.
I know, you guys are sicked for my craps about this drama...
So let's watch a song from my boys, SHINee then:




Haha...
OST part 1 of Boys Before Flowers!
:p