was posted at 2:56:00 PM on Saturday, March 7, 2009

An Omen...
-----------------------------------
I dreamt again, yesterday...
No, today cause I slept at 12 plus am...
For some weird reason, I dreamt of someone who I wish I would never see again..
Woke up feeling it's an omen.
Oh My Goodness.
Okay, don't mind me blathering rubbish again.
>.<
What a boring day(again.)
Haix...
Read this:
2PM Nichkhun, Gives A Wink To SHINee’s MinHo! ‘What’s Going On Between Them?'
LOL.
I had already watched the video but I did not quite understand since it had not yet be sub but it was very funny to see their expressions!!!
I was rolling on the floor laughing, okay?
I REALLY DID!!!
It's was so sweet!!!
Kind of gayish but, they does make to great Yaoi couple.
LOL
Anyway, I don't sharing MinHo Oppa with Nickhun~
Since both of them are such hotties!!
It's like buy one get one free deal.
>.<
LOL
:]:]:]
Shall share if it got subbed~
SHINee and FT Island.
:]:]
One of my favourites, Romantic~
Loved it when Key went : "Still I have romantic in my heart~"
*Floats in the air, dreaming*
Bye ya~
