:] Haha
was posted at 11:11:00 AM on Saturday, February 21, 2009
Blah blah...

Tagged my Cousin Jessica to do this quiz!!
:]:]

------------------------------------
Copy and Paste


Three names you go by:
1. Jun Yan
2. JY
3. Jaylene

Three screen names you have:
1. JAYlene
2. JAY
3. JAYlene xx3

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Detached earlobe
2. Double eye lids
3. Mmm.. I don't know >.<

Three things that scare you:
1. Horror films/stories
2. Insects
3. Sickos...?

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Sleep >.<
2. MP3
3. Bible

Three things you're wearing now:
1. Clothes (DUH)
2. Spectacles
3. Hairband

Three of your favourite song:
1. In your room - SHINee
2. Graze - SHINee
3. Because you live - Jesse McCartney

Two truths and a lie in no particular order:
1. I had so many faces that I did not know how many I have.
2. I'm currently having hots for Choi Min Ho.
3. I found werewolves are insanely cute.

Three of your favourite hobbies:
1. Surfing the net
2. Listening to songs
3. Reading

Three things you want to do badly now:
1. Watch more dramas
2. Reading more good books
3. Yawn out loud

Three careers you're considering:
1. Customer service
2. Event Manager
3. ...

Three places you want to go vacation to:
1. Europe
2. Taiwan
3. Japan

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel to the place I wanted
2. Find someone right
3. Be happy always

Three things that make you stereotypically a boy (I don't really know if I grasp the concept of stereotypically):
1. Charms
2. Altitude
3. Sensitiveness

Three things that make you stereotypically a girl:
1. Charms
2. Altitude
3. Sensitiveness

Three people that you would like to see take this quiz:
Anyone living will do :]

-------------------------------------------------------

:]
Bye ya~