was posted at 4:09:00 PM on Monday, February 16, 2009
Onew Oppa has the greatest voice on Earth~
Hello hello!
I'm back like yesterday from my overseas trip!!
Anyone miss me?
I guess not...
Oh well.
I'm going to update my trip...
Note: It will be long~
Ps: Pictures tomorrow~
:]:]
--------------------------------------------------
11.2.2009
Woke up at 5:18 am according to the time on my phone by my Dad.
At first I was like WTH, wake me up so early for what?
Then I remembered that I'm flying on that day...
=.=
Got out of the house by 6 plus and taxi-ed down to Changi Airport.
Boarded the plane when the time comes...
It's my first time on a plane which makes me a little giddy~
(Actually, it's not the first as I had been on a ride when I saw eighteen months according to my Mum but that was a horrible experience for me so it's better to be forgotten... :] )
It took a freaking long time for the plane to start flying...
-.-
Well, it was not that bad as I thought~
Lunch was served on the plane.
Hot Chicken rice...
Arrived at Bangkok in two hours time.
By the way, the thing beeped and I was asked to do body check.
For once, I felt molested when the Aunty touched everywhere.
=.=
Transfer to another plane..
It brought us to Chiang Mai in an hour time...
During the ride snacks were served.
Cold chicken pie and way-too-sweet juice.
Lunch was sooo much better~
Reached Chiang Mai Airport and waited for our tour guide to pick us up.
The guide came and we went to a hotel to wait for another group of ladies that was having lunch that was teamed up with us.
Move on to a temple.
I think it's call 双龙寺.
We took the 'elevator' up to the temple.
The grouped of ladies prayed while my family just walked around~
It's kind of peace there as when the wind blows, the chimes sounded.
:]:]
By this time, our guide introduced us to an outside tour: to visit the Mao Tribe.
Not all of us went.
However, it was actually quite interesting to visit them.
They used to be in China but they came to Thailand.
To survive, they grew poppy to make drugs like heroin and sell it.
But now, they just grow it for tourist attraction.
Walked around there.
Bought a handmade bag.
Went back to fetch the rest.
Since there was still time before dinner, the guide bought us to a honey selling place whereby the person there bored us with interesting facts.
You really can't blamed those who almost fell asleep.
It had been a tiring day...
Finally it's dinner time!!!
The food was not so great since it's there local cuisine.
There had been a lot of spices so it's not my type of food..
>.<
The performance at the dinner place started at about 7.30pm...
The lasted for so long that I was freaking fed up.
It's not that the performance was not nice, it just that I'm freaking tired.
>.<
It felt like eternity went we were dropped off in front of our hotel, Chiang Mai Grandview.
Bath and went to bed.
:]:]
At this point, I kind of missed home~
--------------------------------------------------
12.2.2009
Woke up at 6.30 am.
Breakfast was okay, I guess...
The tour guide came and we moved on to see the Long Neck Tribe.
Again, this is an outside tour for my family so we had to pay to see.
The kids there was so cute~
:]:]
Haha...
Next was the elephants show.
You see, Elephants are sooo cute!
They also know how to 呛声.
LOLed.
Went around the place and bought an elephant soft toy and two bookmarks made from elephant dung. (Don't worry, they don't smell. :] )
Went we were leaving, my Mum saw bananas and want to buy them.
I was like: Mummy, that's for elephants, not humans.
Mummy: But I want leh.
Me: -.- Elephant eat one.
With that, we walked away.
Before we went up to the van,
One of the four ladies asked us if we wanted to eat banana and offered it to us.
My mum was like: See I told you can eat one lah.
Me: =.='''
Hahas...
Next was monkey show~
The monkeys are very clever.
Hahas...
Finally it's lunch!
:]
Lunched in a Tiger Park.
Buffet~
By the way, when I was sitting down, my mickey mouse necklace 'ate' some of my ketchup. When I was cleaning it, a man walked past and laughed before saying mickey mouse... So paiseh.. =.=)
After lunch, the guide brought us to see handicrafts...
After some shopping, the ladies complained about being tired and want the guide to bring us do massage.
Honestly, it's my first time doing massage, Thai massage some more...
=.=
Okay, it was quite comfy but at some parts it hurt like hell.
Anyway, as the person helped me with the massage, I was staring at a mozzie that kept flying around me while my Dad was snoring away and my Mum sleeping.
Annoying bugs.
-.-
Soon it was dinner!!
:]:]
Dinner was okay.
Went back to hotel early as we had to wake up freaking early the next day.
--------------------------------------------
13.2.2009
Today is Friday the thirteen.
Loled
Anyway, we woke up at 5 plus.
Were drove down to Chiang Rai
First stop was the hot spring.
It was very cold at first...
>.<
But slowly, it became warm~
:]:]
Next was Whit temple.
I was asked to wear a sarong because my pants were short.
There, I bought a pair of clogs.
After an hour, we reached the place whereby we had lunch.
Mekong river was just beside it.
During the hour of ride, I was fully entertained.
The guide started by telling riddles and suddenly it became a mini concert.
Then it ended with a joke-that-was-not-funny-at-all.
Anyway lunch kind of suck, to my taste buds.
After lunch, we took a boat whereby another group from Malaysia joined us.
(Anyway, we saw them for quite a long time cause the guides belongs to the same company.)
We went around the Golden Triangle before getting up to Laos.
(FYI: We 顺便 visit Laos and Myanmar since we were near. It's outside tour so we had to pay again.)
In Laos was terrible.
I think that place was not very developed.
Geesh, the toilet there was revolting but I had no choice since it was nature's call...
I know I sounded like a spoiled brat but it was digusting.
>.<
Boated back to Thailand.
Went to a temple near the triangle but I did not get down.
After another hour ride, we reached the door of Myanmar whereby the van we were traveling on cannot go in.
After some checking at all those stuff, we are officially in Myanmar!
Went around two temple before the guide brought us to eat Myanmar style pizza.
Actually, it was not pizza.
It was just some pasta like stuff with a lot of vegetables.
It actually tasted nice~
Walked around the shopping place.
Before we were about to leaving, some sparks were seen with a loud boomed.
At first I thought someone played with fireworks.
=.=''' I know I'm crazy.
Then when I heard someone said 'shot'
I thought someone was shooting birds as I saw birds flying away.
But in the end, it turned out to be an explosion.
There had been one death though, a bird was cooked. (That's what I heard)
=.=
When we were about to reached the checking point, we saw some people pouring water at the part of the explosion.
Then my guide started scolding the person: Aiyo, the person is so naughty, water will make the situation worse! (That what she really said, in Chinese)
Got out of Myanmar and did some shopping.
Had a two hour ride before reaching our dinner place.
After dinner was another hour ride before reaching our hotel.
-----------------------------------------------
14.2.2009
It's Valentine~
Woke up late!
Happy!!!!
Breakfasted.
(Seriously nothing much on the menu changed. -.-)
Walked to a nearby shopping center which is not nearby.
Walked around and took 'tok tok' car back to hotel.
(FYI: 'Tok tok' car [I think it's spelled like this {?}] is a form of transport there.)
The guide came and we moved on to lunch.
Moved on to the Royal Flora after that.
Bought a soft toy there...
>.<
Ate Ice-cream before heading to shopping.
Arrive at a shopping center.
Walked around...
Ate some dessert that tasted very nice but I don't know what was that...
>.<
Drove off for dinner.
Hotpot~
After dinner, we we dropped off near the night bazaar.
My mum exchanged numbers with one of the ladies which we called her 甜甜 since she loved sweet stuffs.
The bazaar was way too big...
Shopped a little and headed back to hotel by tok tok car.
-------------------------------------------------------
15.2.2009
Woke up at 7 plus.
After breakfast, we shopped around a little and went back to hotel to wait for our guide to pick us up.
Were drove to the Airport.
Before leaving, the guide gave me a key chain~
When my passport was checked, the person checking my passport told me that he was lucky.
At first I was like: huh
Until he showed me his identity card.
Then I became: O.O
Cause we shared the same birthday!!!
Hahas..
While waiting for the plane to come, (which it was late)
I realized that the TV was showing the Golden Bride (A Korean drama)
So LOLed.
For once I got the sit by the window~
Hahas...
Reached Bangkok in an hour time.
While we were walking to the gate, we went past a book store.
I saw the book twilight and I started praying that there will be breaking dawn.
To my happiness, it was found!!!
Thank God~
Bought it and read it on the plane.
By the time we reached Singapore, it had been 11pm!
Home sweet home at 12am sharp.
:]:]
------------------------------------------------------------
It felt nice to be back at the place where I belong...
