Last Gift
was posted at 11:17:00 PM on Thursday, March 5, 2009


So SHINee
:]:]
----------------------------------------------------

Currently listening to SHINee's Last Gift.
By the way, there was this loud boom of music suddenly just now...
=.=
Check the time, kid. Want to listen to music? Use a earphone like me.

It felt weird blogging at this time...
Well, for me..
It just abnormal for me blogging 11 plus pm these few days..
-.-

I'm yawning, yet my brain doesn't want to shut down.
It's annoying to realized this.

And my Mum is being random by asking me if 欧萱 is from China out of no where.
For pete's sake, how am I suppose to know that?
=.='''

I'm like facebooking everyday nowadays...
I use to like bo chap about it last time but now?
I ADDICTED to it, more specifically, Pet Society.
Geesh...
I'm hopeless.

Rain again.
=.=
It's like the rain would never stop.
I remember that rain does not visit so often last year at this period...
I guess the weather just went haywire.
Haix...

Enrollment is starting next week.
I did realized that the notebook they have for the road show is so pathetic.
A few weeks before I went to check the website, they provide so LITTLE choice.
A few days ago, Bell asked me about the notebooks thingy and I went to check again.
They did add a few more choices but IT STILL PATHETIC.
Anyone agree with me?


Mmm...
I think my brain are having signs that it wanted to shut down soon.
Finally.

Bye then.
Currently listening to You Fool by Wonder girls.