Friday the 13th
was posted at 9:21:00 PM on Friday, March 13, 2009
Hello hello~

I'm bored.
:[:[:[



I think this video is a good way of knowing God... for SHINee fans...
I love the way the creator of the video uses Onew to tell the story...
I love you, my holy Daddy.
:]:]:]:]



I did promise that I will share the episode of SHINee and 2PM, didn't I?
Well, the videos was not yet subbed..
But I found part that was subbed.
:]:]



I SWEAR that I thought Nicky was going to KISS Minho Oppa went he walked over!!
*Shudders*
And the girlfriend part was...
*Speechless*

This isn't the worse.
On yesterday's episode, THEY DID KISS!!! (sort of-cause it was an accident)
>.<
They even got 'engaged' with the couple rings they won!!!!
*Faints*

But it was so funny!!!

Gosh, I don't even know whether I'm dying from heartache, happiness or laughing too much...
>.<


----------------------------------------------------

Whenever I'm feeling down,
I would always hug your words.
Always, a wave of emotion would hit me
And soon enough,tears will fell.

Crying is your way of comforting me.
Every time, it never fails.

"Crying is not a sign of weakness
but a step towards strength."
This is what I truly felt.

Thank you,
My Lord,
My Father,
My Friend,
My pillar of strength,
My God.