was posted at 9:45:00 PM on Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Yo!School had started like three days ago (including today)...?
Nah, I don't feel like blogging about school today.
I just want to say three things that I miss about YTSS.
1. POWERNAP.
Oh my *beep*, how I miss those 15 minutes of sleep each day. ]:
2. My Class, 4E3
Okay, I don't really know why I miss them but being in a class whereby I'm not familar with makes me miss this bunch of crazy people by A LOT.
3. My teachers
I also don't why. It might not be EVERY SINGLE teacher that taught me but... still there are a few out there and the stuff they said. Like Mr Wee's lame jokes... (Note that I said I MISS MR WEE'S LAME JOKES, NOT MR WEE.)
So this are three things I miss about YTSS.
]:]:
-----------------------------------------
That personality test is so NOT true.
I'm no ARTIST.
If yes, WHY DIDN'T I take ART for 'O's?
CHEY.
Bye ya, humans.
[:
