SOH oi!
was posted at 1:13:00 AM on Sunday, April 19, 2009
Now is like freaking 1.13am and I had no urge to sleep.
Just wow.
Anyway, from wed to fri, I had orientation.
:]:]

Day 1, 15.4.09

Woke up at 7 plus by my mother asking me what time I'm going out.
=.=
Trained down to woodlands and walk to school.
Reached there, I like don't know what to do.
-.-
Because of my laziness, I didn't bother to ask where am I suppose to go and followed the people in front of me.
Thank God that I found my way.
Reached the hall and did registration.
Like a sotong just do whatever the people asked me to do so I ended up in Team 20 of SOH cause I did not attend the freshman orientation for SOH.
:X

After the whoever-they-are finish with their speech, we(SOH) went around the school and played games.
At first my group is like so damn quiet, almost everyone refuse to talk (that INCLUDES) me.
But after a few hours, we started screaming cheering like mad. Some more go disturb other people.
=.=
And I saw Govind loh.
I practically screamed, not.
Haha.

Anyway, for lunch, we were given a $3 voucher to buy our food.
Seriously the foodcourt we are suppose to dine in was FLOODED with people.
Saw Shilin after so long, like 3 months?
The last time I saw is during the release of 'O's results.
That girl good loh, come at 10 plus.

I ended up da baoing fried bee hoon since most stalls ran out of food.
LOL.
Anyway, after lunch we carried on with the games.

Went home at 5 plus suffering from backache.
I must be old, suffering from backache.
=.=


Day 2, 16.4.09


Woke up at 7 plus again.
went to school.
Aiya, just the same old routine.
Reached home base, my group has only 4 people.
At 9.30am, got only 8 people (I think).
Carried on with the games.
We only managed to complete like one station?
Cause got a lot of people.

After the games, we rushed back to home base and went to the stadium/field for tug-of-war.
we were asked to sit on the a field of FAKE grass or a FAKE grass field which ever you like to call it and under the damn HOT sun.
Was almost 'cooked'.
-.-

Went for lunch, had chicken rice.
Learn mass dance and did photoblog.

In the end my group only left 8 people since some came half-way and left half-way.

Went home at 5 plus again.
(Seriously I don't remember much lehs.)


Day 3, 17.4.09
Woke up earlier cause we had to reach school by 8.30.
Was kind of running late cause I walked half way then remember I forgot to bring my what-ever-it-is-called.
Did I mention it is in this damn ugly brown like shit colour 'beautiful golden colour'?
(Haha. I'm so mean.)
Went to class and it like so weird cause I don't know any single person.
:[

After doing the quiz which by the way my group won, I went back to home base.
-blah blah-

Anyway, participle in the domino ripple thingy.
For goodness sake, the place they asked us to stand is so freaking small and we had to squat.
Some more the sun was happily shining so bright.
Freaking HOT and they had squeezed don't know how many people there.
-.-
But it's worth it since my school won!!!
:]:]

After the domino ripple thingy, we were asked to sit at another side of the lawn to continue.
We were damn high then.
LOL.
In the end, my school claimed 3rd.
We may lost but still, we had fun.
:]:]:]

Were asked to go back to home base.
Debrief.
After that, my group went back to the lawn and we played with water.
LOL.
(They are having jam and hop at this time.)
We all aimed at kelvin, one of our OGL.
And I was half wet in the end.
Haha.

Went for second round with Rachael, our another OGL joining us.
This time she was targeted.
Haha.
We were ticked off by the security for splashing water.
LOL.

After finishing the whole bottle of water, we join in the crowd for jam and hop.
Haha.
That was too crazy for me, with people jumping and shouting around me but I did enjoy it.
Haha.
I'm not the kind of material for a party animal.

Went back to home base to collect our stuff and walked to the interchange together.
Reach home at ten plus and stink like I just dropped into a garbage bin or something.
:P

The last day is always the best day.
:]:]:]:]

----------------------------------
It took me an hour, thirty thirty minutes to finish this post.
-.-

Anyway, school is starting on mon.
>.<

Bye ya, go to sleep or else my mum is so going to kill me in the morning.

SOH oi! Oi! SOH oi! Oi! SOH,SOH! Wassup oi!
LOL.
:]:]:]:]