was posted at 10:30:00 PM on Saturday, December 8, 2007
He he...Today had been a quite nice day for me lahs...
Why??
Because I went shopping with my Sweet Sweet Cousin, Jessica!!!
Shopping with her is fun!!
I don't like shopping with Kai Xiang cause:
He's not a GIRL.
And he only like computer stuffs... =X
I went to my grand's (farther side) cause we meeting there..
Ate lunch and did some homework...
Went to Jurong Point for shopping trip with Jessica while Kai Xiang go teach his friend Web design...
Were bored at Jurong Point so decided to go Bugis shopping.
Reach Bugis, first thing: Buy Milk Tea With Pearl.
Yummy though I prefer Sweetalk's.
Went to took neoprints too!!!
After that went walking aimlessly around Bugis Juction..
Took these pictures cause I'm bored..


Hehe.. I felt like a dorky tourist...^-^'''(no offense people!!)
I want to watch The Golden Compass!!!
Went to eat at the Teenage Cafe before going home...
Tired but then...
I'm so lov'in it...^-^
And I love my dear cousin, Jessica!! ^-<
(don't worry, I'm straight.)
^-^
