was posted at 10:01:00 PM on Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Working is so Hell, it was tiring!!!
Yesterday was about the same routine in the morning as Saturday.
So I will cut short my crapping in order not to bore you people out there.
(Nah-uh. This(below) would be a better start.)
Before lunch,
we were supposed to locked the main door and poof, went for lunch but then...
The stupid door wouldn't lock!!!
I was like "what the..." when use a certain amount of strength to check if the door is locked or not. (the door is the slide kind of door.)
In the End, we stayed in the shop and waited for my aunt and our packed lunch.
Lunch was yummy!! (okay, I confessed. I'm drooling now)
Took a nap before starting the chaotic period...( I know I'm a piggie, okays????zzz~)
End at 6 plus before going to hospital to visit my grandma...
Thank God she's fine...
When home bath and sleep.
Today was about the same...
Yups, there this cute little fellow came in the afternoon...
About 7-8 months old I think...
He's Cute,Cute,Cute!!!
I got the chance to carry him...
He quite strong for a kid...
So soft and meaty like a...
YUMMY BURGER!!!
o.O
Weird descirption of mine...
He let everyone to carry him and smiles like an angel..
Not like some kid that whines like there's no tomorrow...
Cute!!!
Went home earlier than yesterday...
Went Bishan with mum to have dinner first before she went to hospital while I went home...
Gosh, I'm tired now...
Go to go then...
Yeahs!! No need to wake up very early tomorrow for I'm having Choir...
Choir Rocks!!!!
