Open house day 2...
was posted at 11:07:00 PM on Saturday, November 24, 2007
Went to school for open house again.

Hot! Today very hot... I like sweating non-stop since the moment I was out of shade but right now at this very moment I'm sweating at home.

went home at 5 plus cause my teacher-in-charge wants the girl to stay back to clean the room.

For the first time of my whole 15 plus life, I saw people fighting to sweep and mop the floor. Funny~~

It's cool to slack around in the choir room cause there's air-con and frequently, you will find people playing melodies on the piano. It makes the room felt so relax and nice. That's the best of the room...


Read Rainie Yang's blog just now. If you want to read hers, I will link it.

It's in chinese...so...

I was nearly in tears when I read one of her romantic love stories.
It's about this old couple and the love between them.
I don't want to be a spoiler so I won't go in details so if want to now more here's the link
:http://blog.yam.com/rainie/category/702169

Read it!!!

Hehe!!!

And here's my ending word:

*drum rolls please*

Whatever...

^-<