I HATE being SICK!!!
was posted at 12:18:00 PM on Thursday, November 22, 2007
I know. You might be thinking I'm back from camp, right?

The answer is: Hell, you are wrong.

Nah-uh. I did go for camp but came back home in the afternoon reporting sick.
All because of this stupid cough, I missed all the fun in camp.
Seriously, it won't leave me alone in the camp.
The cough fits kept coming to attack me when I was singing.
Hell to it. It wouldn't be happy unless I choked on a note when I'm singing.

Went home after lunch before going to the clinic.

The doctor were damn fast. I just answered him a few question and ta-da! I done.
I hate the cough medicine. Those that are in liquid form and taste sweet. Don't give me those, I prefer pills. I think I'm weird. Other would prefer drinking that liquid form of medicine but I prefer swallowing pills... If I were to take liquid cough medicine, I would prefer chinese medicine. Bitter but taste better.

Enough of crapping on medicine.

Have blocked nose medicine, cough medicine, lozenges and sore throat medicine. I don't really know why the doctor gave me sore throat medicine when I TOLD him I DON"T HAVE A SORE THROAT! Weird~

And it costed me 30 plus bucks!

They are going to Sentosa to play the Amazing Race today. Mmm... They should be half way through the game now...

They are having fun and me? Stuck at home alone... My mum paisaeh me and go shopping in bugis with her friend. Still have to go to the coffee shop near-by to eat and still have to do homework... T-T

But thank god that I'm allow to touch the computer...

Whatever.