was posted at 12:51:00 PM on Sunday, December 2, 2007
My 1st December 2007...Okay...
I know that 1st December was like so yesterday(reminds me of Hilary Duff...) ^-^'''
...
Whatever okays..
Woke up like 6.45am in the morning...Hell, that was early okay??? For Holidays...^-^
When out at 7.30 in the morning to Toa Payoh to work in my Uncle's shop...
Actually...it's help out cause I'm not paid, okay??????
Packed chinese herbs in the morning...Opps!! Forgot to mention that my Uncle opens a chinese physician shop.(in chinese: chong yi)...Er...Understand???
At 11.30am...
Went to church....
Went back to Toa Payoh right after chruch service...
Here are some pictures of the surrounding...

This is the painting found in the shop on the wall...

Inside the shop...


The way to the shop...

The morning glory...

When I reach the shop, it was busy!!!!
Too many people!!!
But I was fun!!!
I just sat there and help out...
Shop should be closed at about 5 plus but in the end...End at 6.30 plus...
When to the a shop near Sembawang Park for dinner...My Uncle treating...Hehe..^-^
Anyway...It's for his nephew who is going to Taiwan next week..A Farewell Dinner..
Dinner was very yummy!!
I think the shop is called Blue Heaven or so...
Went to Sembawang Park later on...
Very Cool to have a walk after dinner...
Pictures...
Night in Sembawang Park...



I love this picture!!

I totally love this building!! Actually, it's a restuarant...
Went home at 10.30pm..
Fell asleep right after reaching home...
Too tipsy after drinking two huge glass of
