Lesson learnt: Never punch a werewolf in the face
was posted at 12:17:00 AM on Sunday, July 18, 2010
Oh wee~
After weeks of being busy, I am here with a full post!
:D

Alrights, I'm now half way done with UT2 [left with HTM] and this reminds me on how I HAD NOT YET DOWNLOAD MY 6Ps! Oh ddong.

Anyways, nothing is different - that's the reason why I felt that time goes so fast.
Everyday you are doing the same old thing and as time passes, you got off track of the real life.

Sickening but is this is how life works, right?
Ahhhh, how I wish I can have a break now but then again, I would prolly and secretly [die die also don't want to admit this aloud] wished that I'm back in school during the holidays.

Oh wells, human just can't get enough - to them, the grass is always greener on the other side.
Contradicting but true.

But I do want to see my friends - the ones that I had not seen for a freaking LONG time.
D:

As, I am slacking off now, my conscience kept nagging on me to do my sales competition report but my mind is about to shut down the moment I saw the word document. *Sighs*

What to do?

Okays, leave this aside.

Here's the news: [confession] I watched Eclipse twice.
HAHAHHA.
I must be some die-hard twilight fanatic~

But hey, ECLIPSE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN NEW MOON!



:D

Alrights, I'm off for bed now.

And oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAE BABY! :D

Ps: I want to watch Despicable me and Nodame Cantabile D:
Pps: So little time yet so many things to do D: