Woah, it's june already O.O
was posted at 12:27:00 PM on Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Apparently sickness had washed away my senses.
I realized that ever since I had fever for the past few days, my taste had kind of changed.
It's a bad thing, a REALLY bad thing.

For example, I used to think that this guy on TV [I shall not name who] is really erm, unique looking but now I think he looks kind of a okay on some angles.
Geesh.
=________________='''


Anyways, I deeply apologize to dearest Si Jia that I missed her 18th birthday party due to the fact that I hounded by Mr F & Mrs C.
:'[
Happy Belated Birthday, girl :D

Ha, just share this one thing before I go.
Doris had been haunting me with these people ever since we really talked, tsk!
Hahahhas.




I have to admit this: They certainly looked HOT.
For your infor, they ain't even my cup of tea [it's not that they are not good looking] but the glance the leader gave, kills me.
Hahaha, I'm so dead.
:X

Bye bye.