When the word 'Faci' became a bad word...
was posted at 7:13:00 PM on Saturday, April 17, 2010
Argh.
I'm damn pissed off by my mother.
Seriously, why can't she do thing herself and STOP freaking bothering me for such small chores?

Hellos, it's not that you're hurt anywhere.
Please, if you are lazy to do things yourself, just freaking admit that YOU ARE LAZY, instead of using excuses like 'I did the cooking so why can't you do this?' and all those blah blah blah and blah.

!@#$%^&*

Alright, shall ignore that freaking annoying barking now.

School was alright I guess.
I do have some nice classmates.
Just hope that everything would be fine.
:D

But what totally sucked would be that I missed my E37N people lots.
:[

*Sighs*

Note to self:
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.
I have to call my faci Mr/Ms/Mdm from now onwards.




Oh, I totally hate the attire check.
=________________=


PS: 난 안 사실을 더블 J는 내 수업에 같이