I dominate the town with my oh-so-red sneakers
was posted at 9:22:00 PM on Friday, April 2, 2010
Okay, it got me stunning for a moment when I pulled off the nose patch.
Oh wow.
I felt shiok, actually.
Oh wells.




Outing with my darling cousin Jessica in town:D
Tako balls, Coffee bean's Ice double chocolate, Niwa Sushi[s], Saybon's crepes & cripy chicken cutlet, I missed them all!
Ha, I'm such a glutton.
No wonder there's so freaking much fats on me.

Now, into the month of April, it means that school is starting real soon.
What should I expect for year 2?
Anyways, UT3 results was not that disappointing, I guess?
There's improvement made but oh wells, I'm still not that happy with it.
:/

*Sighs*
I missed my E37N classmates.
]:
I missed my SHINee boys too.
Hearing RDD so many times can make me go crazy. Oh wait, I'm already crazy.
D: