경로를 따라
was posted at 7:56:00 PM on Friday, February 19, 2010
Evening, people~
I'm here to update my outing with Cousin Jessica on Tuesday~
LOLS.


Anyways, meet up with Jessica at AMK Hub for our movie date.




Yesh, we caught Valentine's Day~
Wells, it's not as great as I expected...
It does have it's funny dirty little jokes [Not that I understand everything though] and sweet moments but overall, the whole plot and everything was just below average in my point of view.




:D

-----------------------------

Anyways, I'm freaking bored staying at home.
For the past few days it was the all same routine.

Wake up -> Laptop at the way / Read my books -> Sleep

*Rolled eyes*
Not only that my life now evolves around my laptop, my sleeping timing had also go hay-wired.

Just yesterday or should I say today, I was tossing on my bed from 11.30pm to 3 plus in the morning.
I just can't fall asleep!
=_______________=
Just when I can't take it anymore, I climb out of my bed and hit on my laptop till 5 in the morning when my Dad walked out sloggy [because he just woke up for work] and was suprise to see me laughing to my laptop [FYI: I was watching WGM cuts on Youtube].

So decided to get back to bed and slept till ll.15am.

See?
This is how crazy it goes.
And I certainly have no idea why.
I can't fall alseep because there is this weird ass feeling [which I can't figure it out the reason why it is there] stuck in my heart.

*Sighs*


Alrights, enough of ramblings on my currently-boring-like-hell-crazy life.

I'm itching to do shopping online...
]:
Forever 21, American Eagle, Old Navy...
!@#$%^&
Expensive!!!
><

Okay, before I ends this blog entry,
Here's something to share:



How spot on!
Lols!
*Damn thick-skinned*
But I'm just wondering, who is the friend that gona introduce us?
*Rise eyebrows*