was posted at 2:54:00 PM on Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Hellos people!Yesh, I'm finally here to update my blog, on the third day of Chinese New Year.
Oh,
first and foremost,
A HAPPY CHINESE LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU~
Things had been pretty much the same routine,
On the eve of CNY, a trip down to Gran's for dinner after that, went around Singapore in my Cousin's yellow omettle, getting a rest at Marina Barrage for fireworks [which pretty much equates to not seeing because the IR is blocking.] and getting down to get flowers before heading home.
On the first day, was just getting down to my Grandma's and did nothing there.
On the second day which was yesterday, went to Gran's before getting to the movies again [Yups, we did it again :D] So the three of us, [KX is not avalible for the moment] caught Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief.

The movie is superb! Love it lots!
And Logan Lerman is such a cutie!
LOLs.
I swear my mind was going: "OH.MY.GOD, That guy is so cute!"
Opps!
:X
Aww...
But I still love My YooGeun and Minho the most.
Teeheee...
Alrights, I've got to go now~
Meeting my Beloved cousin Jessica again!
:D
PS: YooGeunie says he loves you guys this much *Points down*
Credits to:Kpop gif
Bye ya~
