Annyeong!
was posted at 10:01:00 PM on Saturday, January 9, 2010



Teehee.
Tempted?
:D
I bought the blue one for charity in school yesterday.
The rest belong to Samatha, Lidia and Janice.


Anyway, I'm back for a few hours from dance practice
:D
It's was fun though I'm kind of lazy and mood-less.
Hahahahas...

School has started for a week and I still kind of in holiday mood...
:/
Hoped that holidays would come faster but at the same time, I know I'm going to miss my F cubies A LOT!
]:


Alvin and Chipmunks movie with Jessica on Sunday before school starts..
It was superb!
I love Theodore!
My little fat chubby green shirt chipmunk!
Hahahahas!!
"I'm Theodore! I'm Theodore! I'm Theodore! I'm Theodore!"
ROFL!
Shopping came after movie!
Hehehe...
It's a well spent last day of holiday!
Hahahahs...
:D

School was pretty much the same except for I skipped Maths to study for Maths UT on Thursday...
><

Hahahas...

Mmmm...
I don't have much to say but there's a few video to share:




This was a week plus ago...
Ain't they the cutest things ever?
Awwww...!!!!
*Melts*
Ohoh, I think Beast is growing on me...
><
Hahahas...
All because of ELAINE!!!!



Hahaha!
Another two cute things!
LOLs.
I would much prefer Yoseob and IU but you've got to agree that Key and IU does looks cute together!
But more brotherly and sisterly love [?]
:D



I'm not digging this song but they are sooooo sweet!!!
Hahahhas!!!
I grinning like a pabo now.
O.O



Hehehehe...
The best one is always safe for the last!
:DDDDDD

I love Minho's tiny pony tail!
:DDDDD


Okay, I'm out of here~
Buh uh!
:DDDD